Sara's February Project Update
Sara has been busy as ever this month, starting new projects and dare we say it, even finishing them. She is like a knit and crochet machine! I guess with all of the yarn we are surrounded by, there is just so much inspiration and temptation at our finger tips every day.
This month Sara visited the Knitting Hotel in Dawlish, Devon for a long weekend of knitting luxury. It sounds like a fab place, with knitting details dotted around the whole hotel. Keep an eye out for a future blog post from Sara where she talks about her trip. During the trip Sara tackled her first ever magic loop knitting project. Knitting a pair of exquisite Fair Isle mittens in the round on a long circular needle.
In Sara's knitting and crochet projects for February video she talks about the following yarns and patterns.
• Sublime Extra Fine Merino Worsted - https://bit.ly/39zQV9c
• Rowan Moordale Book - https://bit.ly/2uObXCr
• Rowan Moordale Yarn - https://bit.ly/2UPUZ19
• Magma Knitting Chart Keeper - https://bit.ly/2SpukXm
• Scheepjes Metropolis - https://bit.ly/2SXVDHn
• Anniken Allis 'Vinter Votter' mittens - https://bit.ly/2vPgBQR