The Scheepjes CAL and Read-A-Long for 2020 is here!
Designer Christina Hadderingh says, “During this CAL and Read-A-Long I plan to take you on a journey through the Muséum National d’Histoire Naturelle of Paris, France..." Ever since she started crafting roughly 10 years ago, Dutch blogger Christina can’t see herself living without crochet or knitting. Armed with her trusty crochet hook and her cat Poose by her side, she is ready to sit down, daydream a little, and create gorgeous designs. She finds inspiration all around her but especially in nature and books. Read more about Christina on her blog.
Watch Sara's unboxing video:
The pattern for the Blanket d’Histoire Naturelle will be released as FREE downloadable pdfs via the Scheepjes Website., and Official Scheepjes Facebook Group. The Blanket d’Histoire Naturelle CAL is suitable for adventurous beginners and advanced crocheters alike!
- Start date: Wednesday 16th September 2020
- Duration: 11 weeks
- Yarns used: Scheepjes Stone Washed/River Washed or Scheepjes Colour Crafter
- Progress pictures as well as video tutorials made by Esther from It's all in a Nutshell will be available
- The CAL will be hosted in the official Scheepjes Facebook Group
- The patterns are available in English (UK and US ), Dutch and German
READ-A-LONG The design of the Blanket d’Histoire Naturelle was directly inspired by the evocative descriptions of the Muséum National d’Histoire Naturelle found inside author Anthony Doerr’s award-winning novel All the Light We Cannot See. Whether you read the book or choose to listen to the audio book, this will add an extra dimension to this CAL. If you are not an avid reader, no problem, you can stay and simply Crochet-A-Long!