Another Day Out Knit Along - everything you need to know!
Are you ready for a new knit along? Hands up who has finished their 'A Day Out' blanket? Well, we have something pretty spectacular to share with you today. Another Day Out blanket, designed by Sarah Hatton. Hurray! A brand new and exclusive knit along blanket for you to enjoy this autumn.
What you need to know -
• The KAL launch day is today (8th September).
• There are 4 kits available on sale now. Birchwood - Sirdar Country Classic Worsted, Kenyon - Sirdar Country Classic Worsted, Newton - Stylecraft Special Aran and Risley - Stylecraft Special Aran.
• If you don't would like to choose your own colours or yarn from stash, you can use worsted or aran.
• You will need 4.5mm needles if you use Sirdar Country Classic Worsted and 5mm needles if you choose Stylecraft Special Aran.
• The patterns will all be available to download in parts free from our website on this page.
• There are 11 parts to the pattern and it will run over 12 weeks.
• The first part will be released on 27th September.
• The final part of the pattern will be released on 13th December.
• Each week there will be a video tutorial from Lynne Rowe to guide you through the pattern. Available on our YouTube channel.
• Sara will be going on location again filming short videos around the local area. Places of interest that each part of the blanket has been named after.
• Share your progress with #anotherdayoutkal
Which Another Day Out blanket will you choose?
Kenyon in Sirdar Country Classic Worsted
Newton in Stylecraft Special Aran
Birchwood in Sirdar Country Classic Worsted
Risley in Stylecraft Special Aran