Black Sheep Wools Covid 19 - Update
We are delighted to announce that we will be re-opening the Craft Barn on Tuesday 16th June. However it will look a little different.
We will be following all guidelines from the Government, and British Retail Consortium, and have put the following procedures in place to keep both our team and our customers safe:
- We will be limiting the number of customers in the store to enable everyone to adhere to social distancing measures.
- All customers must shop alone where possible, unless assistance is needed.
- Hand sanitiser is at the entrance. This must be used before you come into the store.
- There will be a one way system around the store which must be followed.
- Please only touch the stock you intend to buy
- Customer toilets are closed; baby changing is available
- The Tea Shop is closed
- Contactless payment is preferred
- Customer seating has been removed
We know this is very different to ‘business as usual’ but what hasn’t changed is our passion for our products and the smiles on our faces!
Revised opening hours
Monday 10am - 4pm
Tuesday 10am - 4pm
Wednesday 10am - 4pm
Thursday 10am - 4pm
Friday 10am - 4pm
Saturday 10am - 4pm
Sunday 10am - 4pm
These hours have been changed so that we can restock and process online orders whilst maintaining social distancing.
We remain open for online ordering. Information on which countries we are sending to.