Black Sheep Wools Covid 19 - Update
In line with the latest government announcements, the Craft Barn is rnow open again and we can't wait to welcome our customers back.
We will be following all guidelines from the Government, and British Retail Consortium, and have put the following procedures in place to keep both our team and our customers safe:
- We will be limiting the number of customers in the store to enable everyone to adhere to social distancing measures.
- Customers must wear a face mask unless medically exempt.
- Hand sanitiser is at the entrance. This must be used before you come into the store.
- There will be a one way system around the store which must be followed.
- Please only touch the stock you intend to buy.
- Customer toilets are closed; baby changing is available on request.
- The Tea Shop is closed.
- Contactless payment is preferred.
- Customer seating has been removed.
We know this is very different to ‘business as usual’ but what hasn’t changed is our passion for our products and the smiles on our faces!
For opening hours visit our Craft Barn Page
We remain open for Online shopping, and Click & Collect. Information about which countries we are sending to.
Please check back here for updates.