Posted by Amy | Posted in Shows & Exhibitions | Posted on 10-02-2017
Show season has already begun here at Black Sheep Wools. In fact our van of goodies trundled off to Event City, Manchester last week for the ICHF Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycrafts show. This is our most local show to the Craft Barn in Warrington, so it is always nice to see familiar faces and many new customers who our pleased to discover what Black Sheep Wools have to offer.
A visit to a craft show is a great day out. There are many events going on throughout the day including workshops and demonstrations. Plus, when we are exhibiting too it is an excuse to visit the Craft Barn without the journey to Warrington! Browse our exhibition stand and be bowled over by the stunning array of crochet blankets, garments, yarn and needlecraft to get your crafty fingers twitching. Not forgetting the much loved ‘yarn dive’ where you will find some superb bargains of yarn in packets, including brands such as Rowan, Debbie Bliss and Sublime.
We are going on a tour of the UK over the next few months, I’m sure we will be breezing by a city or town near you. Get your diary and pen at the ready……….this is where we will be. More dates for autumn will be added to our exhibitions page later in the year. Details are yet to be confirmed –
- Make It Show | FIVE, Farnborough | 24th – 25th February 2017
- The Spring Knitting & Stitching Show | Olympia, London | 2nd – 5th March 2017
- ICHF Stitching & Sewing Show | SEC, Glasgow | 2nd – 5th March 2017
- ICHF Sewing for Pleasure | NEC, Birmingham | 16th – 19th March 2017
- Craft 4 Crafters | Royal Bath & West Showground, South Somerset | 6th – 8th April 2017
- ICHF Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycrafts | ExCel, London| 20th – 22nd April 2017
- The Knitting & Stitching Show | Royal Highland Centre, Edinburgh | 27th – 30th April 2017
- ICHF Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycrafts | Harrogate Convention Centre | 11th – 13th May 2017
- ICHF Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycrafts | NEC, Birmingham | 30th June – 2nd July 2017